DVCon India 2019 Call For Tutorials
Call for Tutorials
The Design and Verification Conference & Exhibition India (DVCon India) is the premier technical conference in India targeting the application of standardized languages, tools and methodologies for the design and verification of electronic systems, embedded systems and integrated circuits. Hosted by Accellera Systems Initiative, the format of DVCon India is similar to the successful DVCon United States conference held for over 30 years in the Silicon Valley.
The goal of DVCon India is to boost the interest, usage and development of electronic system designs. DVCon India is looking for tutorial topics that are current, have a high-level of interest and offer strong continuing educational content. Highly qualified engineers are expected to attend the sponsored tutorials during DVCon India 2019. Tutorial sponsorship allows companies to reach a captive audience during the 90min educational sessions and the opportunity to follow up with them during breaks, at the exhibits, and following the event. DVCon India is a focused event for engineers addressing major design and verification issues. Conference attendees are primarily designers of embedded systems, electronic systems, ASICs and FPGAs, as well as those involved in the research, development and application of EDA tools and IP integration solutions. The DVCon India conference attracts a highly skilled user base active in various industries focusing on research and development of automotive, aerospace, consumer, and wired and wireless communication products. You can position your company at the forefront of these discussions by sponsoring a tutorial. Submit proposals by 27 May, 2019.
- Modeling, Design and Verification of complex electronic systems at different levels of abstraction such as Virtual prototyping, Architectural Modeling, RTL, Emulation, HW acceleration, etc.
- The application of system-level design and verification languages such as SystemC, SystemVerilog
- ESL and Virtual Platform for Embedded Software Development
- SoC Design Verification using the latest trends and methodologies such as UVM-SystemC, graph-based techniques, portable stimulus across block-subsystem-system all the way up to Post-Silicon
- The use of SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA), PSL and Formal Verification (Model Checking)
- Adoption of Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
- IP reuse, design automation and integration standards based on IP-XACT, SystemRDL
- Low-power design and verification using the Unified Power Format (UPF/1801)
- Applications of the new Accellera Portable Stimulus Standard
- SAFETY-CRITICAL DESIGN AND VERIFICATION. DO-254 and ISO 26262 design and compliance Verification Challenges.
- MACHINE LEARNING AND BIG DATA. Automating the Optimization of Design & Verification Processes , Coverage metrics and data analysis and Performance modelling and/or analysis.
- MIXED-SIGNAL DESIGN & VERIFICATION
DVCON SPONSORED TUTORIAL Rupees 120,000
Tutorials will be held on Tuesday. This opportunity includes:
• A 90-minute technical tutorial prepared and presented by your company
• Your company logo will be displayed on the event venue (stage backdrop)
• Your company logo will be displayed on the conference website
• Includes 2 free registrations for speakers
• Copy of the Sponsored Tutorial Attendee List (email addresses included)
• Your company mentioned in the opening session presentation slides
Note: Tutorials will be reviewed and approved by the program committee with respect to technical depth and applicability. In case of multiple organizations coming together for a tutorial only 1 organization would get the sponsorship benefits mentioned above.
- 27 May, 2019: Tutorial proposals/Abstract due.
- 28 June, 2019: Accept/reject notification
- 15 July, 2019: All tutorial content due for Conference Program and website: tutorial title, abstract, speaker names, affiliations, and biographies
- 14 August, 2019: Draft presentation slides due
- 3 September, 2019: Final presentation slides due. Presentation slides will be distributed to the attendees in electronic format. Hard copies will not be provided
For their tutorial, the Organizer coordinates all tutorial activities with DVCon India, including ensuring that content is delivered in a timely manner and that the final presentation goes smoothly; follow-through is critical, the Organizer must interact with the Conference Coordinator (contact: Callie Koble at email@example.com)
- Organizer writes the proposal for the tutorial and the abstract that is submitted for proposal evaluation
- The Organizer selects and confirms the participation of the Presenter(s) (who could include the Organizer)
- The Organizer writes the material that will be included in the website and publications. It is very important that the Organizer write the material to help a potential attendee decide if they should attend this tutorial
- The program material should describe the target audience and their expected level of familiarity with the topic (Expert/Intermediate/Beginner)
- An Organizer can propose multiple tutorials on aligned topics with different speakers
The Presenter is responsible for registering for the conference and delivering the presentation.
Tutorial Proposal Requirements
Submit proposals/Abstract beginning 10 April, 2019 by clicking the Link
Tutorials are 90-minute sessions. DVCon India attendees have the opportunity to learn about different topics during the sessions. A tutorial may have a single speaker or several speakers. In either case, the submitter is responsible for organizing the tutorial. Multiple companies can join together to sponsor a tutorial.
If you are interested in providing a tutorial session, please submit your proposal by 27 May, 2019 using the online form available on 10 April, 2019. By submitting the tutorial proposal, you agree to become the tutorial sponsor.
The following will be required to submit a proposal:
- Abstract (as would appear in the Conference Program)
- Name, affiliation, phone number and email addresses for all speakers, as well as the titles of any individual presentations, if applicable
- An introduction that specifies the context and motivation of the tutorial submission
- A summary of the specific content of your tutorial and your intended audience, as well as a short paragraph description of each presentation
- Must be descriptive enough to see what this tutorial will address and what the attendees would learn from it
- Provide enough details so that the Tutorial Chairs can evaluate the potential quality and interest of your possible tutorial at DVCon India
Questions? Feel free to contact Callie Koble at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions on the proposal process.
DVCon India 2019 reserves the right to restructure all tutorial proposals.