Tutorial Resource Center
Panel & Tutorial Resource Center
This Panel and Tutorial Resource Center is designed to help the submitters of accepted proposals to finalize their sessions, and to help tutorial speakers and panelists prepare for their responsibilities at conference.
Notification of Acceptance
Friday, June 28
- Submitters of panel or tutorial proposals will receive notification of acceptance by Friday, June 28.
- Upon notification of acceptance, please log back into EasyChair to finalize the details of your sesison for the program and make any changes as requested by the DVCon India Chairs.
Final Session Details Due
Deadline: Monday, July 15
By July 15, the submitters of accepted panels and tutorials must have finalized all information for their session for the conference program, including:
- Session title
- All organizers
- Panelists and/or presenters/speakers, as appropriate (with full name, affiliations, email address, and bio (if applicable))
Deadline: Monday, August 5
- Session participants will be sent registration information and must register by the deadline.
- You may contact erri with registration questions.
Draft Slides Due (Tutorials Only)
Deadline: Wednesday, August 14
- All presentation slides are to be submitted for Chair review. Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Please use a 4:3 aspect ratio on all slides.
- The Chairs will provide feedback by August 18.
- PPT Template
Final Slides Due (Tutorials Only)
Deadline: Tuesday, September 3
- After incorporating feedback from the Chairs, please submit your final slides for the DVCon India History pages on DVCon-India.org.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Moderators and/or Organizers: collect bios for each of your speakers/panelists. You will use these bios as you introduce the tutorial or panel to the audience. The DVCon Office does not collect bios for tutorials or panels.
- Load any and all slides to the laptop in the session room upon arrival.
- If you require a temperature change in your meeting room at any time during the day, please notify the room monitor outside your room to adjust accordingly.
Audio Visual Equipment
- Podium microphone